There are 2 ways of getting our custom sandals. The best method is to come into our store located @ 12 Wall Street in Asheville, North Carolina. If you can’t make it into the store you can always order by mail.
Here’s how it works:
- Purchase a Sandal-By-Mail kit. The kit, pictured below, contains everything you need to order your Paul Taylor Custom Sandals. The cost of the kit is $25 and includes a coupon for $20 when placing your order within thirty days and returning the samples. If you decide not to place an order, just return the samples within thirty days and I will refund $15 to you.
- When you receive your Sandal-By-Mail kit, review the information about styles and materials and then, following the detailed instructions, have someone trace your feet on the pattern cardboards. Next mark all of the required information on the tracings and make your style, color and option choices. Finally, complete all of the paperwork and return the package to me.
- I will review your completed tracings and the order form and contact you by email or telephone if I have any questions or concerns about your order.
- I will email you a Paypal invoice for your Paul Taylor Custom Sandal Order. You may pay this at Paypal’s secure on-line site with any major credit card. If you prefer, you may pay by check or money order by mail.
- When your payment is received I will email you with a confirmation of your order and an estimated shipping date.
Before purchasing a Paul Taylor Custom Sandals Sandal-By-Mail kit, please read the following information.
Purchase of the Sandal-By-Mail Kit does not guarantee that I can or will make you a pair of sandals. If in my opinion, upon review of your completed kit and order information, the sandals I make would not be suitable for you, you will receive a refund in the amount of $20 for your purchase of the Sandal-By-Mail kit. If you have special needs, such as orthotics, lifts or other corrective issues, you must contact me before ordering a Sandal-By-Mail Kit so that I may determine if you will be able to wear my sandals.
Paul Taylor Custom Sandals will require a break-in period of at least 25 hours. You must be willing and able to wear these sandals through the break-in period. Please see the FAQ section for additional information.
I have read the above information and I would like to order a Sandal-By-Mail Kit.
We also sell Gift Certificates in any amount. Please call 828–251–0057 or Contact Us for details.